Companies choose to engage Oxford Hill Partners, LLC because they are experiencing some of the following common marketing/sales related challenges:
- Not hitting company revenue targets.
- Lack of a formal marketing plan.
- Not effectively articulating proper brand positioning, value proposition or key benefits.
- Falling behind competitors in leveraging digital/web/mobile and social media.
- “Our marketing and sales programs are all over the place and not prioritized properly.”
- “We want more marketing, but we just don’t have a lot of money. How can we get in the game at low cost?”
- The desire to have someone else oversee marketing “since our strength isn’t in marketing”. Who can lead our marketing team and where do we start?”
- “Not growing as fast as we’d like to.”
- Lack of time to develop marketing/business plans or manage a marketing team.
- "We need more 'warm' leads, clearer sales plans, and better sales materials".
- Starting to lose business to Amazon.com or other e-commerce players.
- Not sure how to take marketing and/or digital efforts to the next level.
- “Our customers are not as loyal to us as we’d wish.”
- We want to eventually sell the company, but first need to grow profits and valuation to higher levels.
Share on twitterTwitter
Share on facebookFacebook